Celebrating BARROW and welcoming you to join us!
- We are thrilled that we have raised over $150,000 for Barrow in the last two years!
- Our fundraisers have all been huge successes: Football Parking, DASH, and Fine Arts Night, Barrow Boogie, Spaghetti Supper, Student Art Show, and Spring Fling- thank you to our fabulous parent, teacher, administrator, and staff volunteers!
- DASH raised approximately $25,000 last year! We now have a Master Plan, so combined with the last few years- we will be adding approximately $100,000 in asset value to our school and to our children’s playground experience- enjoyment and exercise.
- Football Parking raised approximately $22,000! We celebrate our 5th graders with a two night field trip to Skidaway Island, and our 4th graders, with a one night field trip to Blue Ridge! Very special memories for our students!
- With the almost $9,000 raised from Fine Arts Night, we were be able to fund incredible opportunities for ALL of our children in addition to the normal curriculum. We will be able to pay for an Artist in Residence, Creative Theatre, Musical Theatre, UGA Fine Arts, a Musical Concert by a very talented musician, Enrichment Clusters and Field Trips!
- We celebrate our teachers and staff many times throughout the year with popsicles, breakfasts, lunches, goodies, flowers, gift cards and more! Thank you!
- We provide books during Book Fair and Battle of the Books and sponsor famous authors to visit our school. We also provide pajamas during Polar Express, and clothes and utility support for families in need at our school. We love our Barrow Families!
- We thank all of our Barrow parent, teacher, and staff volunteers and congratulate you on these accomplishments! We welcome all of our new families to Barrow and hope that you will find your spot to plug into this AWESOME school! We thank all for the time you volunteer at Barrow, whether on our committees, in the library, in your student’s classrooms, or with your gifts and talents in other ways! Every minute and dollar makes a HUGE difference! We love your involvement in making Barrow the BEST it can be!
Sincerely, Your Barrow Parent & Teacher Association (PTA)